Sign up using Facebook. Sign up using Email and Password. Post as a guest Name. Email Required, but never shown. Featured on Meta.
Subscribe to RSS
Congratulations to our 29 oldest beta sites - They're now no longer beta! Unicorn Meta Zoo 7: Interview with Nicolas. Related 1. Hot Network Questions.
Question feed. You seem to have Python installed via "Anaconda" in addition to or instead of the system Python. This is why 'pip' and system Python packages aren't working. What solved it for me is not calling the script I was testing it with "serial.
systrace, ImportError: No module named serial - 程序园
Skip to content. Dismiss Join GitHub today GitHub is home to over 40 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together. Sign up. New issue. ImportError: No module named serial.
- logiciel de compta pour mac gratuit.
- slenderman juego descargar para mac;
- No module named 'serial'? - Development - Home Assistant Community!
- lost applications folder on mac.
- Same error.
- Re: Python 3.12 will not accept import serial;
Copy link Quote reply. This comment has been minimized. Sign in to view. Python 2. Hi nixmeer eliyastein , Thanks for being patient while someone got back to you.
Python 3.12 will not accept import serial
I'll add a version check in the top of esptool. Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 17 guests. We are a strong Community of developers, hackers, and visionaries. No, seriously, we are! Noob Firmware question - Mac.
- copy startup disk mac os-x?
- how to insert subtitles in vlc mac.
- aiff to mp3 mac freeware!
- how to import songs from ipod to itunes on mac!
- Your Answer?
- systrace, ImportError: No module named serial.
Previous 7 posts Page 2 of 2 1 , 2 7 posts. Re: Noob Firmware question - Mac Had the esptool.
Used this command: sudo. The above instructions did. Reran the command: sudo. Erasing flash Writing at 0xec